Milwaukee Rowing Club - Financial Aid
Students Eligible for Free/Reduced Lunch
Be sure that you have completed your registration using this link before beginning to fill out the following two forms (be sure you have chosen the "pay by check" option in your registration process).
Student must be eligible for Free or Reduced Price School Meals and must have finished fifth grade, but not have graduated from high school to receive a Scholarship. Parent/Guardian must sign in the spaces provided. Upon completing the form below, print this additional form and give it to your principal, school administrator or food services authorized representative at your school for completion. Bring the completed form to the first day of your session.
Email Coach Will Bott at email@example.com or call at 414-791-9033 with questions.
Please read the following statements and acknowledge the requirements below
- I understand that funds are limited and that scholarships are awarded to approve students on a first come, first serve basis
- I understand that if I am an individual chosen as a recipient I will be notified by email within two weeks of turning in a completed form
- I understand that incorrect and/or missing signatures on the Scholarship application form can postpone my student's acceptance into the program and result in them not being accepted
- I understand that if I am awarded a scholarship, I will have seven calendar days to respond to any communication from the Milwaukee Rowing Club. If I do not respond during those seven days, my scholarship may be awarded to another student
- I understand that attendance is expected for each class in which I am enrolled. I understand that if I miss classes, I will be ineligible for a scholarship in the future